4th of July Veteran’s Parade
Veteran’s parade on West Broadway starting at the RR tracks and heading west on Broadway ending at Fairview Park. Enjoy an awards ceremony, recognition and celebration activities in the park. Those wishing to participate in the parade may contact Butch Mathus at 618-533-5602 or Kala Lambert at 618-533-7623. Entry forms are available below and on the City of Centralia Website.
8th Annual Centralia Area 4th of July Veterans Parade Line Up
- Centralia Police
- Wamac Police Dept.
- Centralia ESDA
- Marion Co. ESDA
- Honor Guards- Scott Air Force Base Honor Guard
- Centralia Elks Lodge #493- “The American Flag”
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2055 & Ladies Auxiliary
- American Legion Post 446 / 8-A. Timmermann Benhoff American Legion Post #252
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 176
- AMVETS Post 4
- DAV Egyptian Gateway Chapter #76
- Greater Centralia Area Veterans Affairs Committee
- Illinois Patriot Guard Riders
- Grand Marshal- Honorable WWII Veteran Pvt. 1st Class Paul Ferguson. Driven by Monken Chevrolet of Centralia
- WWII POW Sgt. Wilbert Rolves
- Centralia Boy Scouts Troop #260 / 16-A. Cub Scouts Pack #446
- Centralia Fire Dept.
- Odin Fire Protection Dist. / 18-A. Patoka Fire Protection Dist.
- Lifestar Ambulance Service Inc.
- The Centralia Foundation Calliope
- City of Centralia- Mayor Ashby and City Council
- City of Wamac-“Lil Toot Train, Lil American Pride”
- Miss Marion County Fair Queen- Miss Emma Butler
- Prairie State Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution- “God, Home & Country”
- Jim Beasley Veterans Tribute
- Float– New Testament Baptist Church-“God Bless America”
- Marion County Democratic Central Committee
- Float- Lee and Watkins Family- “Happy Birthday America”
- Great Clips of Centralia- “Red, White & Blue”
- Marion County Republican Central Committee
- Float– Rodgers Family- “Patriotic”
- Float– Centralia Masonic Lodge #201
- Float– A&B Outdoor Equipment- “American Pride”
- Float– Lockart Family- “Tarawa 75th Anniversary”
- Little Egypt Corvette Club
- Public Participants
Line-up is not final and subject to change. Call 533-5602, 322-4238 or sign up at Registration Table before Parade starts. Line-up starts at 9am, Parade starts at 1Oam.